We are proud to act as insurance brokers to over
100 Embassies in the UK
We are proud to act as insurance brokers to over 100 Embassies in UK and over 1000 Diplomats in the UK.
This makes us the LARGEST insurance broker in the UK for arranging insurances for Embassies.
Diplomats often get caught up looking for the cheapest insurance and often find something cheaper which is a standard motor policy or standard building policy that does not cater for the specialist needs of the Diplomatic community.
It is only when a claim occurs then the Diplomat suffers from the standard local policy being taken out when what was needed was a specialist “DIPLOMATIC POLICY”. This is why you should look to deal with a trusted and reputable insurance broker like us, who have been handling complex insurance policies for decades.
We have been insuring Embassies for over 25 years, making us leaders in the field capable of solving all related problems
- Having the ability to insure cars on a chassis number when applying for a Diplomatic registration number.
- Dealing directly with BMW & Mercedes Diplomatic sales when it comes to your insurance needs.
- Full European cover including (Optional) breakdown.
- We deal with all paperwork with Foreign Office, HMRC & Vehicle Registration Office for Form 5 (formerly TX22).
- Provide GAP insurance – which covers the difference between leasing companies value and insurance companies value at the time of accident.
- Paying the Tax to HMRC (VAT) when your vehicle written off – subject to limits
- If a vehicle written off in the first 12 months, a new vehicle will be given as a replacement.
- If the wrong fuel put in to fuel tank, insurers will pay for the repair costs.